The 3rd International Conference on Nanobiotechnology (ICNB'18) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to nanobiotechnology. The goal of ICNB'18 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICNB is an acronym for International Conference on Nanobiotechnology.
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world)
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Nanotechnology (IJTAN), the Journal of Biomass to Biofuel (JBB), or the Journal of Biomedical Engineering and Biosciences (JBEB) (publication fees may apply)
To learn more about the previous event in this conference series, please visit: Past Event.
ICNB'18 is now accepting papers on the following topics.
- Gene Delivery Systems
- Nanobio Sensors
- Nanotechnology and Agriculture
- Nanotechnology and Drug Delivery
For a complete list of the paper topics, please visit: Submissions.
Poster Board Dimensions:
Authors presenting via poster boards are to be informed that poster boards are 110 cm height and 70 cm width.